TI-H: Re: TI-89 and 92 screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: TI-89 and 92 screen

> Dare I ask what a Finnish Wartburg is?
>
> - -Gabe
>

> >I was just thinking... If TI-89 has same videomemory as 92
> >then would it be possible just mount a bigger screen on 89?
> >
> >----------------------------------------------
> >Jalmari Raippalinna
> >jussijr@evitech.fi
> > ## |----\
> >   #\O----O|
> >Affilate of Finnish Wartburg Protectors

Wartburg or 'Warre' or 'smokemachine' is a rare east-german 2-stroke
car with 1 litre engine. FWP is trying to protect this specific car brand.
Currently there are about 50 Wartburgs in finland.

I own one of the newest models of the Wartburg 353 W Tourist, which is the
wagon version of this car.

-BioProductioN, Biotech
Jalmari Raippalinna
jussijr@evitech.fi