Re: TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

> Well AOL is good for one thing and that's all the
> free floppy disks that they send out(one can never
> have too many floppies), and when they send a CD it
> can be used for leveling your computer desk.

My friend would get 50 at a time just for that reason. He would call
them up and claim that he was in a technologies club at school and that
he'd be interested in distributing them. He got like 150 like that. He
has aol coasters and Frisbees now :)
                                                -Michael Malluck

Follow-Ups: References: