Re: TI-H: hd for sale? or can you help me fix it....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: hd for sale? or can you help me fix it....

hey, i got the 386 today.. its from Acer
have you ever seen those computers in a classroom that everyone draws on? i
got that one!  it took me an hour to scrub the junk off...   they were gonna
give me a couple (or should i say 7...)  printers..     i couldn't carry them
all!  like an idiot i forgot to take the power chord (tee hee)   but i'm sure
they won't throw it out cause of the hurricane..  the monitor is color (or so
it says on it, although the "text mode" button tells me otherwise)
.. what operating system should i put on it?  the last i checked it only has
DOS (although i'm not sure what version)
and to answer some questions:  the reason they gave it to me is because it is
really outdated.. they use 133s with win98

-dave!