Re:TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

> >I pledge allegiance to the TOS of America Online
Incorporated, and to the
> >developers from which it crashes, one problem,
under Case, unpredictable,
> >with busy signals and price increases for all.

Well AOL is good for one thing and that's all the
free floppy disks that they send out(one can never
have too many floppies), and when they send a CD it
can be used for leveling your computer desk.

> I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer
Incorporated, and to the
> developers for which it stands, one platform, under
Jobs, indestructible,
> with creativity and multimedia for all.

Please stop the above (the Mac stuff) you'll start
another flame war. I would put my 2 cents in about
Macs but I do not care to see 150 messeges pile in my
e-mail overnight.

Wyatt,
A Student of Cisco Networking,
and user/modifier of TI graphing calculators