Re: TI-H: AOL chat rooms (was "linux...")

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AOL chat rooms (was "linux...")

Now I don't know why this is..  but like for some reason IRC sends 2 bytes for
each char at least.. anyone know more info about that?  I worte a encoder/decoding
script once that I thought I'd have to error check to make sure it didn't shift
the ASCII outt the 256 limit..  but..  come to find out I didn't have to.. the
thing worked fine..  and I was adding well over 256 to some of them vals..

Just an observation
Pellaeon