Re: TI-H: linux...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: linux...

>I've never heard of an ISP under $20 that gives you more than 10 megs of
space
>(which is what AOL gives (up to fifty if you use their neighborhood server
or
>something like that)).  And, contrary to popular belief, AOL IS under $20.

We're $19.95 and we give you 20MB...if you use an hourly rate plan which is
cheaper (Sometimes) you still get the space. Yeah, AOL is $20. You are also
paying for services you can't use and that are far inferior. As an example,
we had a member call today saying he couldn't access an aol.com web site. It
wasn't a problem on our end, we did a traceroute and the packets just kept
spinning around AOL's routers and never got to the web server.

-Gabe