Re: TI-H: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

Hey; I'm the guy who worked for them. I was a call rep and it's true; most
likely 50% of the tech's they hire no little without a LOT of training. And
they do fire tech's that are found to be giving false info. But you try
keeping 10,000,000 users happy and trouble free! They do a good job
considering the problems they have. I personally would not ever use them as a
ISP but that's because of the level of experience I have. Think about what
service you'd recommend to someone who know NOTHING about computer let alone
the net who you just wanted to be able to email!