Re: TI-H: Keyboard controller

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Keyboard controller

>hey grant, when the avr receives a signal from the keyboard, what does it
>send to the calc?

The ASCII code.  THats what the lookup table is for.  Take that out and you
can use the raw data...

>when you did the avr, did you take into account the
>release codes, repeat codes, and the extended keys?

I added all that junk...  Its hard to read the source...  I think I might
have purposely left out the ctrl keys since mine didn't work and I couldn't
test it.

>you probably did, but
>just wondering. what i want to know, is does the driver have to do
>anything besides receive the byte and compare it to the list?

Thats it!

>if so, can
>you send me the list of codes the avr sends out and the keys they
>correspond to. btw, check out
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8302/keybrd.htm, its pretty neat

yeah.  I know.  :)  Thats the exact page I got specs for the kbd interface
and the EPP/SPP interface for the ACPlay.

Grant

The AVR sends out ascii code.  or, atleast version .29 does.