Re: TI-H: LAMER

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: LAMER

In a message dated 9/14/98 11:06:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

> Boy...  someone in ti-hardware has a real bad attitude...
>
>  Btw, I log all ti chat chanels.  Please don't talk about me as frequently
>  as you have been.  :\
>
>  Also, don't post comments about me to www pages.  I've found about 3
>  different sites...
>
>  Search engines aren't hard to use.

I'd assume this was directed to me seeing as I recieved the "whatever"
message.  I don't use IRC, if that is what you're talking about, and the only
time I remember ever mentioning you was in the TI "comments" section to a
question about hardware where I referenced you.  What are the sites???

Rob Hornick