Re: TI-H: Music Players

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Music Players

yeah..  now Mods on the other hand have more flexability..  many still suck..
but that's only the artists fault :)  I've heard some mods that soundes great.
Some that just plain sucked.. and some that were in-between..  it's all up to
the artist.

Also they guy who started this said he couldn't get some of his mods to play on
his p5-250..  said they locked up his puter..  you running them in windows?
because although players have gotten better..   mods are still VERY unstable in
windows..  and allways have been..  and a badly made mod that doesn't follow
the standards very well will crash even the best players..

Pellaeon

> Agreed.  MIDI's just plain suck. You can't add anything more than
> synthesized musical instruments.  Also, the quality and sound on a MIDI
> depends on the midi synthesizer that you used.  While one MIDI sounds
> good on one computer it sounds like garbage on another.
>
> --Brian

> Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
> AIM: Moofit

Follow-Ups: References: