Re: TI-H: Just got a TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Just got a TI-83

Well, in the manual it says that you can send it in and they will send you
back a "refurbished" one at no cost within the first year. But the warranty
says that it can't have been damaged in an accident or due to misuse. I
don't think that using the link as it was designed to be used is misuse.
maybe it's not as rugged as it should be, but that's no excuse for it to
wear out so quickly. I think I'll go with that instead of trying to solder
it myself..worst case, I have to pay them to do it, and it'll cost me an
extra 20 bucks or something. Oh well...them's the breaks.

Dave