Re: TI-H: Just got a TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Just got a TI-83

> How exactly do you go about replaceing a link port?
>
> Dave

Well first I took and removed the old one that broke.
Then I ordered a new part similar to the original
from Mouser, and waited for it to arrive. After I got
the part I cut a Square hole for it to stick out near
the old hole, and glued the new one down(pins to the
back of the calc, away from PCB) so it stuck out a
little bit. I then used a scrap of Ribbon cable to
make the connections. It has work great since I
installed it and shows no sign of wearing out or
breaking. I hope to have picture soon for those who
need them.