Re: TI-H: Just got a TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Just got a TI-83

Here are some words of advice that come from personal
experience, BE FRICKIN' CAREFUL WITH THE LINK PORT.
If you're not careful you'll end up replacing it like
I had to. As for the Calc to comp. Link the parallel
link is easier to build and has worked fine for me.

Wyatt

---StoryTelr Jedi Knight <storytelr@yahoo.com> wrote:

> k i just got a TI-83 graphics calulator, and
wondering if anyone knows
> how  to, or has plans i can get on the net.   on
how to build a couple
> things.
>
> -  a link cable, so that i can tranfer programs
from my computer to TI
> -  and the linkport speaker????  so i can use the
sound system that
> have been made
>
> -  plus are there any other things i can make for
this calculator???
> i do like electronics, and messing around with
things, so any help