Re: TI-H: linux...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: linux...

>Show the world you have friends on an online community.  Most of my friends
>aren't computing wizards and wouldn't know how to do IRC.  (AOL vs any other
>ISP)

Heather uses AOL
Rachel uses Netscape and AOL IM
Emily uses Netscape and AOL IM
Brandon doesn't have 'internet', but uses a dialup shell account with lynx.
He hardly knows how to use his mac.
Mel H. has AOL

I don't want to list them all...

Jared is not a kid, but a Computer Network administrator with 12 years of C
programming.  Hes the one with all of the linux facts.  He has also been
reading the posts about games and linux and thinks they are pretty funny...

>Show the world you prefer a GUI to a text prompt (Win95 vs DOS)

I'd much rather use bash.

>Show the world you prefer games to speed (Win95 vs Mac)

Just got done playing quake 1.0 on VPC 2.0.  In fact, it was an online
game.  jared has a quake server at quake.greatland.net

>Show the world you hate pop-up ads. (AOL vs GeoCities).

I don't use either.  :)

-The FIRST public domain portable hardware mp3 player-
http://gussie.alaska.net