Re: TI-H: Link Cables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link Cables

It would be possible to build your own, but it's much easier to "acquire"
one instead. See, when the math department buys a classroom set of TI's,
it comes with a whole mess of link cables. Have you ever seen anybody use
one of them? So all you have to do is befriend one of the math teachers
and talk them into giving you one of the "extra" cables they've got
stashed. I got 3 or 4 that way.. Also, TI sells them for $5 each plus
shipping. But if you only needed a couple, try talking a teacher into
giving you some. Maybe it could be for some electronics project or
something. :)

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com