Re: TI-H: To Grant (Warning about MP3s) (Off topic)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: To Grant (Warning about MP3s) (Off topic)

In a message dated 9/9/98 5:05:10 PM Central Daylight Time, KrazyJolt@aol.com
writes:

> i was hopin something like this would be mentioned...
>  i have tons of old hardrives (biggest is half gig) and i'd love to put them
>  into use (on my new stereo!) i really could care less what size it is as
> long
>  as it won't crush my cd changer! lead me to the plans!  (ps would a
hardrive
>  skip when bumped? or would permanent damage be caused in any way? just
>  wondering)

I'm by no means an expert, but I believe bumping an HD would damage it if it
was bumped while reading or writing.  Maybe Grant could look into the much
less fickle laptop drives if this becomes a problem