Re: TI-H: I'm baaaaaacccccckkkk!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I'm baaaaaacccccckkkk!!!

I've never heard of a bus ring ever used in a non-research environment.
Even the one GM (?) conjured up was never really used.  But, that's not to
say it's not a good idea.  And it would probably be a very good thing to
think about when doing calculator networks (oops, hope I didn't infringe
on Grant's or someone else's copyright by saying that phrase!)...

And there's definitly never been an industry standard bus ring.

af