Re: TI-H: I'm baaaaaacccccckkkk!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I'm baaaaaacccccckkkk!!!

Thanks, you saved me from having to explain it all... although this is actually
on-topic... it's for hardware for the TI-calcs.  When Grant started on his CalcNet
project, I had posted my white sheet for the a TI-Network system.  After he claimed
that I stole his idea, we argued, whined, fought, and finally stopped once he saw
that my plan was nothing like his.  So he "Borged" it, adding the idea into the
CalcNet with my permission.  His original plan was 100% Ethernet, which meant a
crapload of CSMA/CD problems on the poor little calculators, which is why the token
concept got moved into the setup.  But who cares?  It died once, and it'll die
again for the same reason as before.  No drivers :)

By the way, Grant, it's "protocol," NOT "protocall."  Please use the correct
spelling, the TI-H archives were painful to read with that one spelling error.

CK