TI-H: Backup master

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Backup master

on grant's page, Apple Cyber, there is a description of a backupo master
device that plugs into your link port and will send and receive backups.
here's a clip from the site:

"The BackupMaster is a device I made that 'takes the hassle of your
calculator crashing'.
It has 2 buttons and a status light. The light indicates that the chip is
in use/communicating with the calculator. One button sets the firmware up
to receive a backup, and one button gets the firmware ready to send a
backup. "

this would be great for e2 and general calc users, b/c you could just send
a zshell/usgard backup to the thing and if your calc crashes in math or
something then you can just send the backup to the calc and include the e2
drivers witht he backup so the e2 can be usable after a crash. is this
project being continued or has it been shut down? b/c i think that this
device would work great in cooperation with the e2 or the ide hd. just my
$0.02

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
listen.to/yankovic