RE: TI-H: radio link question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: radio link question

>just a question: is there a working radio link out there? regardless of
>wheter it woks off the ti protocol, or its own

Yes, sort of.  The ham radio community has packet radio -- the "terminal
node controllers" are essentially modems (now up to 9600kbps) designed to
interface between a PC and a radio transceiver.  I have not heard of any
successful uses of this with calculators (though I've not heard of anyone
successfully using one with a calculator, TI or HP).  In theory, it should
be straight-forward to modulate the voltages on the TI Link onto a radio
signal, without concern for the protocol the TI Link uses.  In practice, it
may not be so easy.

cb

just a question: is there a working radio link out there? regardless of
wheter it woks off the ti protocol, or its own

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
listen.to/yankovic

Follow-Ups: References: