Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>A couple of things......
>
>Grant, a 3meter over a 100mw transmitter is ILLEGAL in ANY state in the United
>States as well as in Canada.............quit lying.

Not in alaska...  I bought a commercial transmitter from a lisenced
distributor in Flordia.  They told me if I export it out of AK it would
break federal laws.

Why don't you move to alaska before you think you know all about it.  :)

Transmitters over 100mw break laws in lower 48, transmitters ofer 10w in AK
break federal laws.

There is 'Fireweed Maximus' (92.3) which plays 8 tracks on a 7watt
transmitter, the college runs a techno station on 88.1, there is this dog
barking music thing on 104.7, and there is my station on 89.75.

All of these stations have been approved by the FCC, including mine.

you 'quit lying'.  GO read info about pirate stations in alaska.  There are
none!