TI-H: All of my projects

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: All of my projects

I'm starting to release all of my projects...  It takes a long time to
index them and add comments, ect.

Some realy cool ones will be external graphic LCDs and character LCDs...

I'm also open to suggestions.

I might also think about reselling the AT90S1200/2313 and 4414/8515 since I
use them in all of my projects.

The 1200 is about $2.50, and the 8515 is $8.50.  Everything else falls
between that.

All of the external parts shouldn't run more than $3.

For advanced users, code is all they need.  I'll post schematics as soon as
I can.

I'm going to debug a ti-var type xmas light driver...  No calc driver
needed.  just send a var...  Pretty cool.

Grant