Re: TI-H: An interesting idea......

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: An interesting idea......

I'm working on something like this right now for the 85.  Actually it's a
voltage logger for making measurements at set intervals over a long period
of time.
Hardware part is fairly simple...have a bit of trouble with the software at
the moment.  Using Usgard to take a measurement and record it into a TI-OS
variable and then using TI-BASIC to load the contents of that variable into
the next slot of a list...or at least that's the idea, anyway.  Haven't
done any programming for Usgard before so I'm having to learn how to use
the variable functions...
Anyone's assistance would be appreciated.