TI-H: TIN?...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TIN?...

I was trying to think of a way to have a network that wouldn't be too
dificult... I think you could have a small hub that would receive data
from one calc, and broadcast it to all of the other calcs.  With this, I
mean the signal would be amplified for distribution to the other calcs
using some sort of amp and voltage reg. here is something:

C1  C2  C3  C4

   AMP/volt reg/IO switch

C1 would send something, and then it would go through the amp and
broadcast to C2,C3,and C4. That would just be the hardware... the
software could then make address determinates. It was just a thought as
an alternative to the one with the Philips(etc.) chip.

-n