TI-H: Argh... Links!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Argh... Links!

Hey, all.

I've got a problem with my home-made parallel links:
They only work on my computer!

So far, I've sold two. Both of them tested out, both sending and
recieving, on my system. I've been using Tran32x, but I've also tried
DOS programs.

Both of the people I sold them too had new, fast computers. I suggested
that they adjust their delay time to around 500, but that hasn't helped
any. Their links test out on the parallel linktest program, and the port
returning the correct values has been selected in the Tran program.

I don't see what's wrong with them. Any advice? PLEASE?

--
Tanaes
tanaes@geocities.com