Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

>1) This is an easy crack on Grant.  I'm not making it :)
>2) We'd all need scanners, and I'm actually evolving well beyond the
>lowly calc to better systems.
>3) Microdrives are nice, but the cost is ridiculous.
>
>One last thing:  Grant, you seem to know what you're doing for the most
>part.  Track down the people developing the CD^3, a  CD-based MP3
>player.  They're using a touchscreen and slackware-like custom Linux
>distro.

They have a nice site, but nothing to back it up.  :)  Seems they like
taking pictures of an LCD and a breadboard power dist block...

One of their mistakes was using PC104 boards.  $1000 would get you their
player, $100 would build a MAS3507D model...

>I'd help, but a friend of mine who is on the team was kind
>enough to tell me that he's dealing with idiots.  I can't deal with
>them, but maybe you have better people skills, and they REALLY need some
>help, or else it becomes vaporware.

I like the picture of the guy with the white bunny rabit that he is hugging
with his hands down his pants.  :)  He actually fell asleep like that.  :)

If your friend can e-mail me I can help him...

>Oh yeah, and can anyone point me to any ME/Robotics sites?  I'm trying
>to build a large scale biped walking platform.

A walking computer...?

Follow-Ups: References: