Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

The screen interface?  If you want something larger, then pull the
projector further from the wall :)
As for the slob reference, I'm using this in colloquial terms.  In
college, oh fun of places, the last thing I'm learning is about the
unruly leading to progress.  Einstein was a radical thinker, not
unruly.  You're confusing your words again.
Nerds are not necessarily unwashed annoyances, it's more or less a
stereotype.  Nerd is more of a state of mind than anything else, I'd
wager.  If Grant's mailing list behaviour mirrored his behaviour in real
life, then he'd be considered a nerd.  Same as the rest of us.  Either
we're nerds, or we hide it well.

CK

Gregory Whitmore wrote:

> The word slob is a word invented by society to give another name to the
> unruly. Yet, all progress in the world depends on the unruly. Learn that.
> (You'll learn in college anyways.)
> Now back to another hardware topic. Does anyone know about interfacing a
> external LCD screen to the TI-92. I know that there is a screen to go on an
> overhead projector, but I would like to hook up a larger screen. I am not
> sure if anyone has done this.

Follow-Ups: References: