Re: TI-H: Linking to an 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linking to an 86

> I have been asked by a friend at school to put some
> games on his 86, I brought it home and hooked
> everything up and it didn't work (using my parallel
> link). I tried using Cal and Wtran8x, neither worked.
> Does any one have any suggestions on another program
> or a way to get either of these to work? Also when I
> tried adding the 2 1k resistors to my link it stoped
> working with my 83.

I use a Serial Link with an 86, and found that QLink85 works the
best. You can either rename the *.86? to *.85? or HEX edit the
program to include *.8? as the filter in the file boxes. I'm not sure
how it works with the parallel link, but witht the serial and with
turbo off, it works great.

   ,:,    seven.leaf.clover '
   `;'    Jeff Simpson
 :;,;,;,  http://www.psouth.net/~7lc/