Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

Ok, I give up.....what does !!!First Boot!!! stand for? My other
comptuer does
this.......why!!??? Also, I tried Rich-Files' LCD backlight......but
without the
plexy and the mirror, just to play around with LEDs, but for the life of
me, I
could not get any more than 1 LED under the bottom "ledge" of the
LCD.......I
removed the foam, and I finally got it, but the keys were too loose.
Help!
Thanks!

ffolkes
"What??? No, it's not a bug, it's a feature!"