Re: TI-H: Calc Lockup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Calc Lockup

did you try resetting your calc's memory completely?  (e.g. taking out the
batts and pressing [ON] 10 times or so)

also, what shell/version are you using?

what is your rom version? ([2ND] [MODE] [ALPHA] [S]  rom version is dispd,
	[EXIT])

Can you give us a backup?  maybe a direct mail to the list wouldbe a good
idea, (hehe) but email me a backup (if you still are having problems) at
kaus@cybrzn.com  and ill take a look at it tomorrow.

At 11:24 PM 10/23/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi.  My 85 keeps locking up in assembly.  It's not the same game each time,
>either.  I thought that maybe my files got corrupted, so I redownloaded them
>and it still locks-up.
>Could someone help me out here?  It's a real pain to put the files back on
>each morning, only to play it for 5-mins. during class.  Thanks
>                                                         Jeff Rapp
>                                                         jrapp@geocities.com
>
> - http://qbplace.home.ml.org
>     -  The QBasic Place