Re: AW: TI-H: Has anyone a plan for a speaker for the TI92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: AW: TI-H: Has anyone a plan for a speaker for the TI92

I see if I can help you on that, if you know elektronics you should
be able to find a similar chip, ther's plenty of them.
offcorse if you realy want I can send you some.
It is not too expensive, like 1.20 dollar(or 10 SEK)

You can use all the programs that exist(I think).
I havent tested it on an TI92, but I'm sure that it will work.

Filip

owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org:

> Where do I get LM386( I don't know National Semiconductor) and is
it
> expensive? Which programs can I use to play some sound on the
TI92 with your
> speaker

Matousek