AW: TI-H: Has anyone a plan for a speaker for the TI92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

AW: TI-H: Has anyone a plan for a speaker for the TI92

Where do I get LM386( I don't know National Semiconductor) and is it
expensive? Which programs can I use to play some sound on the TI92 with your
speaker

Follow-Ups: References: