RE: TI-H: What did he say?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: What did he say?

<vulcan voise tone> a very illogical use for xmas lights.
<Dr. Mcoys voise>  dammit jim his dead...

k dont ask, personally i think that could be a interesting project to
undertake , as long as noone can figure a way to overload the lights,
sending tiny chards of glass into the user infront fo the screen.

<kligon voice tone> it is a good day to die>

- nw (dont ask i have a strange sense of humour)

---Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net> wrote:

> What monitor?  I only see cute little pink bunnies!
>

> >Ummm... Grant? Are you ok? Has the radiation from your monitor (the
little
> >bit it does give off) finally gotten to you? If it hasn't, I'd say
get some
> >sleep. You must really be tired if you actually thought about this...
> >
> >-jeff
> >jeffd@wwnet.net

Stockly
> >Sent:	Wednesday, October 21, 1998 2:14 AM
> >To:	ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
> >Subject:	TI-H: What did he say?
> >

> >I'm going to hook my christmas lights to the internet so people can
make
> >them blink different pattern's which can be programmed on my site.
:)

> >hehehe
> >
> >I'm going to go work on it for the next 5 hours that I could be
spending on
> >the g thing.  ;)

==
A rose is a beautiful thing,