Re: TI-H: e(g) driver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: e(g) driver

Well, how much memory do we actually need?  Take the 83 for instance (the
most popular calc at my school):  FFIV alone takes up the entire memory, but
I think that it is worth it.  I am sure that there are games for the other
calcs, but I am not aware of them.

If someone had an e(g) at school, they would be able to play good, long,
graphical games that require all of the mem available on the calc.  Plus,
not to mention, they'd have a backup for everytime there !@#$%^ calc crashes
while shutting it off in SOS.  They could easily get gaming again in no
time.

Grant- Is it possible to detect if the calc is in "recieve" mode?  And is it
possible to detect which calc is connected?  If it is possible, would you
make the e(g) check for this when it is first connected, so that the e(g)
could send the driver over to the calc.  Does this sound technically
feasable?  If the other two wuestions are not feasable, then maybe the user
could put the calc in "recieve" mode, and press a button on the e(g) to send
the drivers.  There could be a different button for each calc or each class
of calc ie:
   73 O
82/83 O
85/86 O