Re: TI-H: Acceleration Web sites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Acceleration Web sites

The Richfiles.  Glad to see someone doing the listthing.
A lot of these guys take down their sites after a while, so it might be
wise to copy all the graphics, schematics, html pages... and archive them
but not release them UNLESS someone takes down their page and leaves TI.
It'd help a lot of people trying to finish something someone started then
left some code behind but no source or something like that.
On Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:05:36 -0400 kjdegraaf@juno.com (Kevin J DeGraaf)
writes:

>Hi all,
>As some of you know, I maintain the TI-H project list
>(http://members.aol.com/kdegraaf/hardware.htm), and I have noticed
>that Boris Lutz's site (server: cccsrv.trvano.ch) regarding calculator
>acceleration (turboing, overclocking, etc.) has been down for a while.
> In the interest of maintaining working links, does anyone know if he
>has
>moved his site, or if there are better sites out there, etc.?
>
>Kevin DeGraaf
>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com or call Juno
>at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
~Larry C

Polyester is back!  See all the 60's flower power at
Simulator CyberWorld
http://simcyberworld.simplenet.com

Email:
Text Messages:  Larry1492@juno.com
Files:  GPL.SCW@MailExcite.Com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]