Re: TI-H: other than a pic or avr expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: other than a pic or avr expander

Ummm...  Making an expander on the stamp would #1 Cost 2x more than an
AVR/PIC/HC version, and be 5x slower.  You have to have an interface to
connect any expander no matter what to the computer.

>I have actually been trying to come up with a way to use my basic stamp 2 to
>interface with my 92. The way i see it is that the stamp would control an
>extra EEPROM, it would use an LCD to diplay file names and you would have
>scroll and select to send buttons to send to the calc. Doing it this way
>should allow you to also send programs from the PC to the expander with no
>extra interface. I don't how well this will work so when I get anything
>running I will post it. I know this conflicts with the "you must have an avr
>or pic, or else it won't work" idea, but who cares?
>
>Gregory

>In the words of the great Eric Cartman,
>"Screw you guys, I'm goin' home..."

Follow-Ups: References: