TI-H: other than a pic or avr expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: other than a pic or avr expander

I have actually been trying to come up with a way to use my basic stamp 2 to
interface with my 92. The way i see it is that the stamp would control an
extra EEPROM, it would use an LCD to diplay file names and you would have
scroll and select to send buttons to send to the calc. Doing it this way
should allow you to also send programs from the PC to the expander with no
extra interface. I don't how well this will work so when I get anything
running I will post it. I know this conflicts with the "you must have an avr
or pic, or else it won't work" idea, but who cares?

Gregory

In the words of the great Eric Cartman,
"Screw you guys, I'm goin' home..."