Re: TI-H: about one thing...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: about one thing...

OK, can we all please get our minds out of the garbage.  Now we
all know that many people on this list dig through dumpsters, me
too.  We all know that dumpsters are a great source of parts
(entire Mother boards, laser printers, monitors, Hpc's, software,
you name it).

So lets move on to something else, please.

Sam

>It is not against the law to take things from a dumpster, but you are
>not allowed to dump your own trash in someone elses dumpster.
>Businesses have to pay to have the dumpster dumped regularly.
>Most places put locks on them, but a few aren't that smart. ie: look
>for a bellsouth mobility place and you will find plenty of cell phone
>parts. hehe...
>

>| Really?  This is a joke I think.  Trash is public domain.  Unless
>| youre robbing a recycling center.
>|

>| >Just don't get caught since digging in a dumpster is a federal
>| >offence. :\

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: