Re(2): Re(2): TI-H: Internal Memory Expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): Re(2): TI-H: Internal Memory Expansion

>how do you make an internal expander? someone mentioned smt, whats that?

Surface Mount.

Someday I might get enough support from TI-H to feel like posting the
driver.  If someone does it before I do, just leaves less work for me.

You can build the EuP real small.  The one that is internal on mine has the
same basic design that the EII does except the link port on the bottom has
a switch.  In one mode its serial and in the other its TI.

I took the EL out to make room for it.  I forgot where, but there is a
transistor that is connected to a hot point on the calc.  That turns the
E** on and off.