Re: TI-H: IDE stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IDE stuff

I put the hd as master, the cdrom as slave, but now the hard drive will
work, but the cd-rom will not at all.  it is recognised by
bios/win95/linux, but you cant access it.
the hard drive works fine for accessing it.
Is this one of the problems you were talking about manufacturers problems?
the cd-rom dirve is a torisan (sp?) and the hard drive is a Conner.

Jonathan