Re: TI-H: Is this the TI-Hardware list?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Is this the TI-Hardware list?

>From: Adam Davis <adavis@baladyne.com>
>I'm just curious if this is the TI-Hardware list.
>Mostly it seems like boasting and arguing.

This list is primarily peopled with adolescent high-schoolers
(what did you expect, its a calculator after all), and
as such, you will have to expect lots of phalus waving.
Learn to ignore it an excercise your delete key.

There are some compentent subscribers and some adult subscribers
(the two are not mutually exculsive), many of which can have
useful input (some of us can even spell :).

>Is there any sort of list moderator?

No, and they like it that way.
No charter either, so you can't really say anything is off-topic,
since there isn't really a formal topic.

This list tends to be for people interested in TI-Hardware, not
necessarily the discussion of TI-Hardware.

DK