Re: TI-H: heh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: heh

>i hope you've either got an ass load od free HD space, or a LOT of phsyical
>ram, because i'm currently using 48 megs of RAM running WinNT, Outlook
>Express, and a couple mIRC's... NT is a bigass memory hog.

I've got a total of 256MB now.  When I bought my computer there was a
rebate for 128MB.

I let Windows 95 have 16MB, NT gets 50MB, linux gets 16MB, and all the rest
is for me to play with.

Its a RETARDED thing to do, until you CAN.  But I wouldn't expect you to
understand how nice it is to have NT, Linux, and DOS at your fingers.  NT
is the worst OS I can think of (Other than Uzi, but atleast Uzi is
small...) but there are snmp progs you can't get on any other platform.

>>>That is the most RETARDED thing I've ever heard... running two OS's at the
>>>same time doesn't quite work out.  Especially since NT is so over
>>>protective.
>>
>>You have to run them in different sessions.  Gee...  They don't know the
>>other is running.
>>
>>>I don't see how my 133 isn't capable of doing those things,

Tell me where you can get a program that will allow you to run 2 virtural
IBM PC sessions over your current one...