Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

>I don't know, you tell me.

I was jokeing arround...

Someone that I know was burning CDs of a free copy of QNX that he said he
was going to use for the school district.  He sold one of the CDs to an
undercover agent in Korea.  The agent told him he was breaking the law by
exporting illegal software and software that shouldn't enter Korea anyway...

Then the agent told him that he was going to receive a "free gift" to 'keep
quiet'.  He gave the agent his address...  THAT was stupid...

The agent hasn't pressed charges yet since he is a minor.  This guy tries
to log on to servers as 'root'.  No one lets someone log on as root from
just any remote terminal...  He has used 4 of his 3 changes (the ISP
somehow pittys him..)