Re: RE: Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

here are my worst burn/shock stories

1) once i picked up my mom's seemingly tame curling iron by the curling
part, you know, the part that's hotter than the surface of the sun. and
got these big-ass blisters on my hand that refused to stop popping
themselves, dammit.

2) then there was the time that i had this helium filled balloon in my
room and i decided to see what would happen if you help a lighter
underneath it. so then i blew right the hell up and singed off my
eyebrows. I didn't have any eyebrows for the next three months.

3) Then there was this time in an arcade by my house and a kid told me
that there was a special switch behind the machine that allowed me to play
unlimited plays. so i was rooting around back there when i felt that a
peice of the protective plastic backing had been cracked through, so i was
like, JACKPOT!! i reached in and grabbed the first metal protrusion i
found. stupid me.

FUZZ
Posse in effect, yo
listen.to/yankovic