Re: TI-H: Tape recorder to store data

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<philhuck@club-internet.fr> wrote:
> Could it be possible to store data of a calc to a tape recorder, ie
on a
> tape with some electronic stuff and a cable ? You could connect your
calc to
> your walkman for example and save games and programs, so you can
recover
> these data in case of a crash, without needing a computer.
>
> MP <philhuck@club-internet.fr> <http://mp.ifrance.com>

Yes, it is possible, but you would either need to use a controller to
send an ack. or you would have to record the transmission of a backup
from a computer to a calc, and play it back afterwards. I was planning
to use my mindisc recorder for this, but i've throwed away this idea
some time ago and i'm planning to make a normal expander (and i
suggest you do the same.)

Neil