Re: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

I don't know about you, but my CD player has digital audio... and it was
about $300. OK whatever, you can say all of this stuff, but it doesn't
matter anyway, because it is definately possible, but I doubt anyone would
care about a fucking calculator that much to do it. If you've never worked
with digital signals before, maybe you should try it. You CAN (with software
support of course) accomplish a simple FM transmitter for the calc for $10
in parts. It isn't that ILlogical to do it and I'd rather not waste time
talking about it, cuz I have a lot of better things to do than make it. I am
still waiting for that MP3 player *taps foot*!!!! You can complain all you
would like, but it is definately possible to encode/decode in RF signals...
seeing that you'll have some opposing reply to this, as you always do, then
let me take, for example, the ability to send pseudo-analogue signals out
the data port to create "musical" signals... now with that ability anything
is possible with software engineering....

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:40:38 -0900, Grant Stockly wrote:

> Digital to Analogue Converter
> Analogue to Digital Converter
>
> >wait... I'm sorry... whats a DAC and an ADC do again? (That is
rhetorical
> >BTW) Really. It is simple, and there are schematics out there that deal
with
> >FM transmitters, and even with digital signals
>
> doing digital signals is NOT simple.
>
> >(there is a pirate radio page
> >somewhere that describes plans for converting digital audio (i.e. from a
CD