Re: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

Like I said... theoretically all you must do is find the IR/LED or whatever
schematics (if the are send/receiver) and replace the LED with an FM
transmitter, and then replace the photovalic cell with an FM receiver.  If
you would like to try it, then first find out if the LED thinggy is
Send/Receive, then find schematics for a small transmitter and a receiver on
the web, and then you can attempt it do it.  Although this IS just a theory,
and it *should* work, given the LED schematics do work and have Send/Receive
capability... I don't know.