Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

Alright, well I'd rather put my money on something that works, rather than
buy a bunch of parts and an LCD and then attempt to program the AVR to do
everything. I mean, this project is worth close to $100 and not having
anyone back up and verifying that it will indeed work, is just a waste of
$100... I'd imagine that the LCD is simple (i.e. if you are using a LCD
driver board, otherwise thats a LOT of code for the AVR) and the key's
should not be too difficult. All you gotta do is that, take a picture of the
player WORKING (i.e. LCD screen) and then you'll be smoking cigars with Bill
Gates (not that anyone wants to)