Re: TI-H: Christmas List

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Christmas List

No, I respect what he does. If he doesn't want to work on the display and
make a final release then he doesn't. And I'll bet Saehan's MP3 HDD portable
will be in my hand before (and if) his complete HDD player schems and
drivers are on the web. I'm getting less and less excited about Grants
player as the days go on, because (Jan?) 1999 I'll be able to buy a HDD
player from saehan. Although that case is extremely gay and I would
immediately make a mold and replace it.