Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

Hey, I have just completed and tested an MP3 hardware expansion for the
TI-82 and TI-83! Not only does it decode MP3, but you can also record MP3
using a new chip designed by Toshiba. It has a 2.5" 2GB hdd and runs on 2AA
batt. It is incredibly small too. It is about half the size of a portable CD
player. You can store other data as well as program different functions and
display text and graphics on the 32x104 pixel screen. Please send 30.000
pesos (US300) to:

Carlos Ziéntes
37 no. Meliana Venezque Chiápas Méxio